11 Crake Court, BAKEWELL
Why Buy a Unit When You Can Buy a House!
Enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle in this low-maintenance home thats set on a generous 871sqm tropical block with an expansive level lawn, located in a peaceful cul-de-sac. With plenty of space to work with you can move right in and extend later, this house is ideal for a first home buyer looking to get into the property market.
What we love about this home:
* Spacious living/dining area captures plenty natural light and opens to a large covered verandah
* Well-presented kitchen with breakfast bar, double sink, pantry and stove with plenty storage space
* Main bathroom features vanity, tiled floor to ceiling, shower, bath and louvre windows for natural ventilation
* Walk-in robe to great sized master bedroom
* Both bedrooms contain split system air-conditioning, louvre windows and low maintenance tiles
* Huge manicured lawn perfect for play time with children and pets
* Double carport at front, plus additional off-street parking on the wide driveway with plenty of room for a caravan or boat
* Currently rented at $475.00 per week until 27/09/17
This great little starter is situated only moments from the newly constructed Bakewell Shops, medical centre, Bakewell Primary and public transport and is not expected to last long in todays market!
The current owner has placed the property on the FASTRAK sale process and is willing to look at all offers as there is no set price.
Make a Start with Derek Hart
Other features: Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed