31 Landsborough Street, BAKEWELL
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY...
With not one but two dwellings on offer, this will surely be the perfect property for those with a growing or extended family.
Situated in an established residential suburb within close proximity to schools, sporting fields, the new shopping centre and with public transport at your doorstep.
- Both dwellings are fully air conditioned
- Located at front of the allotment and comprises of 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes plus ensuite to master
- Main bathroom includes shower alcove, separate bath, vanity cupboard and basin. Separate WC
- Central, well appointed kitchen features overhead and underbench cupboards, pantry, long breakfast bar, double sink plus stainless steel dishwasher, electric hot plates, underbench oven and rangehood
- Open plan lounge and family dining with cool ceramic tiled floors extends through double slide doors to a wide verandah with a large extension making it a perfect family BBQ or private outdoor entertaining area
- A small study or guest bedroom is also located at the end of the verandah. Perfect for those needing a home office
- Fenced and shaded inground salt water pool separates the residences
- Coded self-contained 2 bedroom 'granny flat' includes a well laid out kitchen with ample storage, sink and dishwasher
- Combined lounge and dining area
- Bathroom has been fitted out for those needing disabled or wheel chair access
- Private verandah with plantation shutters and shade sail covering to main building
- Perfect for interstate guests, family or use as rental
This fully fenced property also includes double carport plus a covered area for boat or trailer!
Granny Flat: 48m2
Verandah extension: 59m2
Free-call 1800 GENNIE to arrange your inspection today!
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Self-Contained Granny Flat
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed