6 Menzies Court, GRAY
DON'T LET THIS ONE GET AWAY!
Tucked away at the end of the court in one of Palmerston's established residential suburbs this solid brick home will be a great starter for first home buyers or perfect for empty nesters. Located within walking distance to local shopping centre, schools, parklands and transport plus nestled amongst established gardens.
- Professionally painted throughout in a modern neutral palette, it features 3 very spacious bedrooms, split-system air conditioning and a large walk-in robe to the main and 2nd bedroom
- Bathroom includes a shower over the bath and vanity basin plus separate WC, both with overhead skylights
- Central kitchen with banks of under bench storage with timber look finish, servery bar, electric cooking and sink overlooking the outdoor area
- Large 'L-shaped' family lounge and dining with split-system air conditioning
- Undercover parking, solar hot water
- Banks of louvre window with cyclone shutters
- Established trees plus a fenced inground spa
A surprise package that the owner is keen to sell and will consider offers.
Other features: Built-In Wardrobes,Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Spa, Solar Hot Water
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed