2/41 Duke Street, STUART PARK
THE MOST AFFORDABLE MILLION DOLLAR VIEWS!
Offering breathtaking panoramic views of Darwin Harbour, East Arm & Darwin City, this highly convenient, solid & established unit is not only highly affordable but also very impressive.
Massive banks of louvre windows both at the front and rear of the property allow for incredible sea breezes all year round, dramatically reducing the need to run air conditioning. As well as increasing natural comfort, the large window bays allow you to take in the impressive views from almost every angle of the living area & main bedroom.
In addition to offering the appeal of being on the edge of Darwin CBD, other features include:
• Freshly painted with a contemporary blend of light timber floors & white colour schemes
• 2 x Spacious bedrooms with robes & shelving space
• Balcony which runs the full width of the unit to take in the spectacular, ever changing views
• Large kitchen, with brand new stove oven, large bench space & ample storage
• Excellent size bathroom
• Open plan living space
• Separate laundry & lock up storeroom underneath the unit
• 1st level position for ease of access
• Small group of only 12 units
• Views that can never be built out & offer so much variation
• Large communal lawn space at the rear of the complex
• 1.1km from Darwin CBD, walking or easy driving distance
• Short walking distance to café's, 24 hour gym, schools, transport, medical rooms, convenience stores & more!
• Easy access to Tiger Brennan Drive or Stuart Highway if daily travel is required
• Extremely low maintenance, very easy to lock & leave
• High rental appeal for a potential tenant
There are lots of little features that add up to make this property, one excellent offering. The views are unforgettable.
Yr Built: 1989
Land Area: 116 s/mtrs
Council Rates: $1,387 per annum
Body Corp Levy: $1,435 per qtr
Other features: Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed