HORTICULTURE NURSERY OPPORTUNITYThe Territory plant nursery located at Manton Valley Road, Manton is being offered for sale as a walk in walk out working operation. The nursery site has current NIASA accreditation. Buyers and Manton Valley Road are gazetted to be bituminized in 2016. Fuel, fast food and groceries are available at the Acacia store only 5 minutes away and the Coolalinga town ship is approximately 30 minutes away.
The property particulars are as follows:
• The land is zoned MZ (Multi Zone), slightly undulating, cleared and partly fenced.
• The eastern boundary borders on to the Manton River that has running water all year round.
• The property has 2 working bores for water supply both capable of 10 litres per second. Identified as Paddock Bore and Mango Bore.
• The residence is well situated on the property, it is a 3x1 colorbond steel clad building.
• An open plan living, dining and kitchen area.
• Wooden floorboards throughout.
• Recently painted inside, new reverse cycle a/c and blinds installed.
• The house is fenced with tropical reticulated gardens.
• Built in 2001/has occupancy certificate.
• Lockable workshop with 3 phase power
• Office, Control Room, Decking and ablution block.
• Boiler house and steam room
• Seeding shed with cool-room seed storage
• Filter shed and pump room
• Fogging and chemical sheds
• Bore Pump control shed
• Hot house 1, 2, 3 and 4.
• Water storage tank (Reserve)
• Water storage Tanks x 2
• 2 x Bores capacity 10lps.
• Travelling Booms x 3
• SCADA System Management/Main Computer
• Filters, Auto-acid dosing (PH)
• Pipe lines
• Sprinkler systems
• Steel framed wire laden planter benches for storing plants whilst under irrigation, preventing contact with weeds and plant disease.
• The site has 3 phase mains power, with 80KVA John Deere powered back up system complete with auto change over if power is disrupted.
• The site has telecom communication lines to the offices and residence also a receiver booster for the Telstra mobile link.
Concrete Hard Stand & Soil Containment
• The property enables transport via road trains accessed from Manton Valley Road.
• The trucks are loaded on the 1,680m2 hard stand enabling the use of forklifts.
• The hard stand concrete slab is reinforced with steel mesh.
• 72 containment blocks are placed on the hard stand for storing soil mix.
Transport Racks for Plants:
• Steel framed transport racks consist of a base unit allowing for shelves to be stacked on top. The racking system allows for watering whilst preparing for transport.
• Plastic planter trays are available for immediate use and stored on-site. Simply put them through the steam room for sterilizing.
Machinery & Stores On-Site:
• Williames drum seeding machine with feed hopper
• Sanki variable speed conveyor and miscellaneous potting benches
• Nissan 1.8 diesel powered forklift with dual wheels
• Bobcat Uni-loader with 4 in 1 bucket with extra hydraulics for auger. Model S-150 diesel powered.
• Pallet forks to suit Bobcat.
• Digga Hydraulic auger with accessories.
• Quad bike Loncin 300cc with winch, unleaded fuel.
• Toyota Dual/cab, un-leaded fuel.
• Toyo Tray/back with canvas canopy, unleaded fuel.
• Same Tractor Solaris Wind 35 with linkage sprayer, diesel powered.
• Massey Ferguson Tractor GC2400 4 x 4, diesel powered.
• Kubota Tractor L1802, Diesel powered.
• Kubota Tractor/Mower, Diesel powered.
• Bulk fuel tank on stand fitted with filter and meter system, Diesel.
• Silvan 3 point linkage mist sprayer with 200 litre tank capacity fitted with a 11m fold away boom.
• Silvan 3 point linkage back blade.
• Motorized back/pack sprayer Esco Honda GX390 powered generator 8KVA, un-leaded fuel.
• Chaser trailers, (4) two double combinations for transporting plant racks on-site.
• Shipping container 20 and 40 foot.
• Steel benches and trestles.
• Boc mig welder 320amp 3 phase with remote wire feeder.
• Electric compressor.
• Pedestal drill with drill bits.
• Tool chest on wheels, sockets, spanners, screwdrivers, multi-grips, pipe wrenches, etc.
• Bench grinders, hand held grinders
• Pressure clean
• Battery charger/starter
• Steel racks
And so much more.
For more information or for a private viewing please contact Rayna on
0400 456 484
- Land Area: 213,400M
- Commercial Type: Commercial Farming
- Building Area: 115M
Can I afford this property?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote