SPACE AND CONVENIENCE IN THE HEART OF THE CITY!This spacious two bedroom unit boasts a prestigious location in the heart of Darwin. Conveniently positioned in the CBD away from all the hustle and bustle yet only moments' walk to everything. Whether it's the restaurants, cafes and bars, Mall, school, public transportation or even the waterfront, are all at a walking distance.
As you enter this beautiful apartment, you'll notice the L-shaped living / dining room offers plenty of living space and opens onto the good sized entertainer's balcony with ample of room for a barbeque and outdoor dining setting. The well-presented kitchen is off the living area and features a bright elevated outlook through a glass louvre window. It also features a built-in stainless-steel oven, dishwasher, bench and plenty of cupboard space.
The main bathroom, which is combined with the internal laundry, is off the entry foyer and is immaculately presented with floor-to-ceiling tiles and glass-frame shower.
The two good sized bedrooms are off the dining area. The generous master features a built-in robe and an ensuite, there is a built-in robe also to the second bedroom.
There are split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout.
If that's not enough, this well presented unit has allocated parking for two vehicles in the basement, good sized storeroom, intercom, a rubbish chute, electric gate entry to 2 levels of car park, plus a sparkling and fenced swimming, within the complex.
This low-maintenance city apartment offers excellent investment potential, or move in yourself to beat the city commute and secure a low-stress executive lifestyle.
Call Deboo Chatterjee today at 04 73 666 150 to inspect your future home in Darwin.
- Spacious L-shaped living/dining room
- Well presented kitchen with oven, plenty of cupboards, benchtop and dishwasher
- Living area opens to good sized entertainer's balcony
- Modern main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and glass-frame shower
- Well equipped internal laundry combined in main bathroom
- Generous master bedroom features built-in robe and ensuite
- Built-in robe in the second bedroom
- Split-system air conditioning and low maintenance floor tiles throughout
- Beautiful inground sparkling and fenced swimming pool in the complex
- Secure undercover parking for two vehicles in the basement
- Walking distance to city centre and waterfront
Area Under Title: 137 Square Metres
Council Rates: $1,600 Per Annum (approximately)
Body Corporate Manager: Whittles
Body Corporate Charges: $1300 PQ (Approximately)
Zoning: CB (Central Business)
Year Built: 2000
- Property Type: Unit
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Building Size: 137sqm
- Toilets: 2
- Carports: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport