UNIQUE FIVE BEDROOM FAMILY HOMEThis neat and tidy solid ground level family home is positioned in the central and sought-after suburb of Millner and set upon a large 918m2 land allotment. The home has been cleverly renovated to create an additional large living space and bedrooms, in particular the fourth bedroom extension which features its very own kitchenette with breakfast bar and ensuite. The solid block workshop has been converted into a comfortable fifth bedroom but is a huge airconditioned multipurpose space which lends itself to many possibilities such as studio, home business and guest accommodation.
What we love about this home:
- Five great sized airconditioned bedrooms with big louvred windows to the main house, the main bedroom features kitchenette and ensuite with access to both living areas
- Bedrooms one, two and three feature built in mirrored robes and a gorgeous mosaic motif at the foot of each doorway
- Huge fifth bedroom and/or multipurpose space with split system air conditioning and double doors
- Modern sleek kitchen with gas cooktop/oven, extra-large fridge alcove, large full-sized pantry, plentiful bench and storage space
- Fully tiled main bathroom with corner shower recess and mirrored vanity
- Spacious and bright open plan living design, again featuring louvered banks of windows throughout to let in natural light and cross flow ventilation
- RAC and split-system air conditioning, security screens and easy-care ceramic flooring throughout
- Spacious and ventilated internal laundry accessed via the kitchen with double trough and direct access to the back yard
- Separate undercover entertainment area positioned in the front garden perfect for outdoor relaxation and BBQs
- Large fully fenced 918m2 easement free land allotment perfect for future home and garden projects
- Massive under cover carport extension with attractive stencilled driveway
Located centrally and within close proximity to Casuarina shopping centre, Nightcliff beaches, schools and public transport, this home has all the makings for a great investment in today's market with all the makings of a great home, so don't delay and make a time to view today.
The current owner has placed the property on the FASTRAK sale process and is willing to look at all offers as there is no set price.
"Make a Start with Team Derek Hart".
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Land Size: 918sqm
- Toilets: 2
- Carports: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport