LOOKING FOR CHARM, COMFORT AND LOCATION?Tastefully renovated throughout, you can move straight into this impressive charming residence with absolutely no work to do. The whole family will enjoy comfortable living in this well-appointed family home with a generous sized fully fenced, secure and established garden with a large undercover carport.
Located in the quiet and leafy suburb of Wagaman, this home is within close proximity to primary, middle, and senior schools, Charles Darwin University, moments to the Casuarina shopping centre and short 15 minute drive to the CBD.
What we love about this property:
• Neutral colour scheme, down lights, quality window furnishings and classy floor tiles throughout
• Open plan living and dining room with handy separate store room
• Elegant kitchen with beautiful granite benchtops, ceramic cooktop and abundance of storage
• 4 good sized bedrooms with built in robes and split system air conditioning
• Trendy main bathroom with designer vanity and modern tile design
• Internal laundry with direct access to the backyard
• Outstanding 897sqm land allotment which is fully fenced, perfect for the kids and family pets to run free, there is even enough room for a pool
• Large undercover carport, garden shed and attractive front fencing
If you are in need of 4 bedrooms then this is a fantastic well appointed, low maintenance family home that is worth viewing.
The current owner has placed the property on the FASTRAK sale process and is willing to look at all offers as there is no set price.
"Make a Start with Derek Hart"
- Property Type: House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Land Size: 897sqm
- Toilets: 1
- Carports: 2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Can I afford 9 Amsterdam Circuit?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote