I have been with Elders Real Estate for 21 years. As a Branch Operations Manager, in my current role I manage the Elders Darwin and Palmerston Property Management Team.
With my extensive years in real estate i.e. 30 years I am contributing back to the local real estate industry in my role as President of the Real Estate Industry and Member of the Real Estate Industry of Australia.
I’m particularly experienced in dispute resolution and sit on the Agents Licensing Board, as an Industry Representative and the Deputy Chair of the Territory Housing Appeals Board.
I love the challenge of my role as Darwin has a transient population and both the staff and the real estate market is a roller coaster ride, but I love it!
- 1998/1999 Most Valuable Player
- 1999/2000 Outstanding Performance
- 2002 Most Valuable Player/Employee
- 2004/2005 Directors Award for Excellence
- 2010 General Manager’s Award for Excellence
- 2012 Outstanding Service Award